Narrated in Hadith of Rasul Ullah (SAWS), maf-hoom is “There is shifa in Soil of Madinah”
(Sahih Bukhari Vol 7. Book 71, Hadith 641, 642)
WHAT IS MADINAH MUD MUG?
Madinah Mud Mug is not an ordinary product. NAQSH by Laiq brings the possibility for North
American Muslims to use Madinah Mud Mug for drinking water in it.
Under our rigorous supervision, we procured a batch of soil from expansion (excavation) of
Masjid Nabvi (SAWS) and made mugs exclusively in Madinah from this soil and totally
handmade. Dedicatedly made for NAQSH by Laiq customers. This makes them so unique
compared to any pottery in the world and that is also the reason the stock is limited.
Use it for drinking water or décor purposes only.
– Madinah actual soil is naturally porous. If you leave water in it for couple of hours, water
will seep out from glass via these pores. Hence not recommended to leave water for
longer period of time
– Don’t wash in dishwashers
– Don’t drink any other beverages in it apart from water
– If broken, don’t throw away the soil, either preserve it or make powder of it and use for
– Pottery is delicate item, don’t leave it with children